Thursday, October 24, 2013

Psalm 36:7

Psalm 36:7 ~ How PRICELESS is your UNFAILING love, O God! People take REFUGE in the SHADOW of your wings.

Priceless ~ completely free, no expectations in return, no substitution, no comparison

Unfailing ~ will NEVER stop, perfection, never ending, nothing can take it away

Refuge ~ protects me from everything, perfect safety, shelter from danger and hardship, my source of relief

God’s love is #perfectlove for ME, Julianna, and it is completely free. He expects nothing in return except faith in Him and his promises. His UNFAILING love will never stop and nothing I do or don’t do can ever make Him stop loving me. When I feel danger or hardship in life’s struggles, then I will see refuge in the shadows of His wings.

1 comment:

  1. Julianna thanks so much for sharing your verse mapping. Love it and love where you said "His UNFAILING love will never stop and nothing I do or don't do can ever make Him stop loving me." Debbie W. (OBS Facebook Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete